To login to the Jamis Prime ERP portal, and to access Employee Self Service (ESS), follow these instructions!
- Go to https://ddc.jamisprime.com/ in any modern web browser
- This should take you directly to a Microsoft login page. Here you are going to use the following credentials to authenticate. IF YOU DO NOT GET REDIRECTED TO THE MICROSOFT LOGIN PAGE - and you are still at the Jamis Prime ERP login page, click the square blue "Azure" button underneath the sign-in fields and you will be redirected.
- DDC Email address as your username (email@example.com, ex: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Your DDC Company / Subsidiary password. This should be the same password you use to access your DDC Computer, DDC Email, or DDC SharePoint.
- IF YOU DO NOT REMEMBER YOUR DDC / SUBSIDIARY PASSWORD - DO NOT CLICK THE LINKS FOR "CAN'T ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNT?" OR "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" ON THE MICROSOFT LOGIN PAGE. USE OUR INTERNAL SELF SERVICE PASSWORD RESET PORTAL INSTEAD LOCATED HERE: https://selfservice.ddc-dine.com/
- After entering your login information correctly, it asks you if you want to stay logged in - this is your preference. We would recommend hitting "Yes" if you're on your personal or company/government owned computer, and "No" if you are on a public or shared computer.
If you have any issues logging on or accessing the ESS Portal - Please email or call the DDC Helpdesk! email@example.com or 717-262-9744